Tracking number for all online bookings are displayed on the My Shipments menu along with the shipment details. You may also find your tracking number on your shipment receipts or email received from our agents.
Our agency will call the receiver specified on your shipping details to notify them when the shipment is ready for pick-up. The sender will also receive an email alert if the shipment was booked online and they elected to receive shipment status updates. Since many of our agencies may have limited storage space, we advise the receiver to pick-up the shipment within 24 hours of the notice in order to avoid incurring storage charges.
1. From the "My Inventory" area, select on the inventory item that you wish to ship.
2. Click on the "Get Estimates" link on the detail area.
3. You will be prompted to select the mode of shipment between Air and Ocean. Select the one you prefer. You will be taken to the estimates page.
4. Choose the source location (United States > New Jersey > Rahway) and the destination you would like us to ship to.
5. Make sure that the items in the Shipment Information area accurately filled out. Once finished, click on the "Add Item" button to add specified items to the estimate inventory area.
6. If you have any other items in your "My Inventory" area to add, repeat steps 1 to 6.
7. Once you have specified all items to ship, select the check box under the Terms and Conditions.
8. Click on the "Get Estimates" button, you will be given a cost for the shipment.
9. Then click on the "Request Booking" button. Our Sales team will verify that the cost is correct or they will adjust the cost if necessary and will notify you.
10. You may then return to the "My Quotes/Estimates" area, select the estimate, and click on the "Book Now" link.
11. Fill out the form requesting for sender/receiver and the other info.
12. Once finished, click on "Confirm Booking."
Although Ship Afrika® may suggest an estimated arrival date of your shipment, some shipments may experience delays due to unforeseen circumstances. If this becomes the case for your shipment, your tracking information will be updated to reflect the situation. However, we encourage you to contact our Customer Services for any clarifications.